Thursday, August 25, 2011

Yahweh's abundant love!


 I
LOVE
JESUS
CHRIST,
THE
LOVER
OF
MY
SOUL.


If I could have one "impossible with man but possible with God" prayer answered, it would be that all my friends and family, and everyone I come into contact with would be able to feel the astonishing, awe-inspiring, breath-taking, overwhelming, majestic, wondrous love of our Savior; The Lord God, Almighty. 

8God is love, and anyone who doesn't love others has never known him.  9God showed his love for us when he sent his only Son into the world to give us life.  10Real love isn't our love for God, but his love for us. God sent his Son to be the sacrifice by which our sins are forgiven. 11Dear friends, since God loved us this much, we must love each other. 
-1 John 4:8-11


Nehemiah 1:5
LORD, the God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and keep his commandments.

I know LORD that I have friends, family and co-workers that have not ever caught a glimpse of you or who you truly are. I pray, to you, Lord of all Creation, that every word out of my mouth, every action I make be only of you and your GREAT LOVE, so all that are brought into my life will fall madly in love with you, the one who made them; The maker of the heavens and earth.

I pray that they will see through what I say, do, write and sing; That you are the one that loves them more than any person on this earth and can fill them fuller and take them higher than anything this world can give.

LORD - I know how lost I was before you found me and I pray from the deepest place in my heart that you bring all the lost in my life, that don't know you, to see the best representation of you through me and all my Brothers and Sisters you have blessed me with in life. That we, Your Children, be a lighthouse for nothing but your astonishing, awe-inspiring, breath-taking, overwhelming, majestic, wondrous love! In the most HOLY name of your Son JESUS CHRIST; I pray! AMEN! Thank you Yahweh! My great redeemer! As even before I have asked; you have answered. Isaiah 65:24 Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.

And above all these [put on] love and enfold yourselves with the bond of perfectness [which binds everything together completely in ideal harmony].

Col 3:14 (AMP)



Your Great Name
Natalie Grant

All the weak; find their strength; at the sound of your great name
Hungry souls; receive grace; at the sound of your great name
The fatherless; they find their rest; at the sound of your great name
Sick are healed; and the dead are raised; at the sound of your great name


Jesus, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain for us, Son of God and Man
You are high and lifted up; that all the world will praise your great name


Redeemer, My Healer, Almighty
My savior, Defender, You are My King
Jesus, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain for us, Son of God and Man
You are high and lifted up; that all the world will praise your great name

No comments: