Thursday, July 28, 2011

reflection


Elohim,
You are my great redeemer.
I am stricken with utmost gratitude for your actions based in LOVE.
I fully comprehend and understand what you did for me.
In your wounds I am healed.
The gift you so freely give through the center of your Grace.
The gift of eternal life and sin covered by your undeserved mercy.
There is truly none like you.
Love is a verb in you; the greatest love known to mankind, ever.
I have waited my whole life to know a love like this.
I weep tears of joy in your presence.
I laugh with angels for your glory.
I sing to you songs of praises straight from my heart.
My Rock, My Friend, My Husband, My Lord, My Savior.
I pray and meditate tonight on your word.
Make the reflections of my heart always come from you.
I lay my life down, so that you may pick it up.
I adore you my wonderful counselor full of all wisdom and knowledge.
Take my life; my all.
Thank you for your great love.
Jesus - Truth in each circumstance.

-Yours for eternity
Annie


No comments: