Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Prayer from the heart

Psalm 62:8 Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.

 
My Lord, My redeemer,
I long to hear my lover call out to me these words:

Song of Solomon 4:9
9 You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride;
   you have stolen my heart.

I humbly ask that you make my lover known to me soon. 
That each step I take, is closer to him and he to I.
Your Grace is sufficient.
Yet I await a time that he and I can share in your grace together. 
That he may love you as much as I do.
That we may find comfort in your promises together and expose your love to the world as a strong pair you have equally yoked.

 In the name of your most Holy Son, Jesus Christ, I do pray.
  



My Lord,
I lift my voice of praises before you.
O' Hear my prayer.
I trust in you alone.
In Christ Alone.




 I know you have my best interest at heart.
Your heart is full of love for me and all those that know you.
I praise your holiness and take refuge and comfort under your graceful wing.
Amen


No comments: